Reading Data Recovery

My SanDisk USB has stopped working, i’ve tested it on various computers and run driver updates. it cannot be recognised.
Are you able to extract data from the USB? I am located in Reading and know of a good data recovery clinic in London on Lombard Street.

reading data recovery

Broken motherboard on iPhone
iPhone 6 with broken motherboard, desperately need sentimental photos recovered from it

it does not show up in the desktop even though the light in the drive blinks as if it was working. tried recovering the data from small repair shops but I was told to go to a tech lab

WD My Passport 2TB
My drive is broken and isn’t acknowledged by computer.
Can I have a rough estimate for recovery. I will provide a new hard drive for transfer of data. I have a hard drive failure in Reading.

I have broken the connector area to the hard drive, so it won’t turn on. Would you be able to help with this?

i have a seagate expansion+ hard drive that is clicking when i plug it in, the laptop will not recgonise the device either. i suspect that the read/write head is on the platter which is causing the issue i need the hard drive to be looked at ad repaired or if not i would need my documents back

WD My Book 750 GB has failed. Would like recovery to replacement HD. Do you have a drop in service in Caversham or Reading?
The hardier makes no sound at all
There is nothing moving.

• Recovering my files from Seagate hard drive 500GB
  • Broken hard drive, been told that I will need specialist company to remove the data/.
  • Mypassport 1tb.had it checked at computer shop and I need to recover all of my personal data.
  • An external HDD that was used in a NAS drive has become inaccessible. I’m looking for quotes to attempt recovery of the data.
  • Seagate: clicking sound and flashing blue light.
  • Mac hard drive – with file vault no long reading properly. Does show up but stops responding.
  • Computer acknowledges hard drive plug in but lets no access to content on drive.
  • Diagnostic test done and showed up completely red no green.
  • Memory stick may be damaged and want to recover the files from it
  • The computer no longer recognises the hard disk drive.
  • Clicking sound when plugged in. Not aware of it being dropped but could have been angled in transit moving house.
  • Dropped harddrive, now making clicking sound