Phone Recovery

phoneMy thanks to the people at the UK’s http://phone-recovery.pen.io/ for the phone data recovery examples below.

Phone has died with no sign of life. Don’t care for the hardware part just need the data off the internal storage. android system is the operating system.

I want to see if I can recover some permanently deleted photos and videos from my iPhone 6s. It’s only files from the last month. The files are not on the cloud or currently on the handset.

Samsung s6 phone has fell in some water and no longer turns on.

My Nokia 7100 Supernova has been on charge for over 24 hours but is unresponsive. I would just like to be able to access all my text messages again.

I have an old Samsung Galaxy S3 that eventually bit the dust and wouldn’t boot up any more. Unfortunately I had all the photos stored on the internal memory and not backed up. I don’t need it fixed (I got a new phone anyway since this was long overdue) but I would like to recover the data off of it. Could you provide me with a quote/price estimate for recovering this data?

I have lost data from my s7 edge Samsung while copying over on 1st December 2107. Since then I tried using an online data recovery tool but no luck and then my factory phone was reset. Is it possible to recover data pre 1st Dec 2017 from my phone in particular my photos.

The screen of my xperia Z5 has recently been smashed and it does not respond to touch. The Android OS and softwares works fine but I just want to retrieve datas such as contacts, videos, photos and music from my device.