Recover deleted messages from phone

In this previous post I talked about what you need to do to retrieve deleted messages from phones and hard drives – particularly SMS (text) and Whatsapp messages.

I’m looking to see if you could recover deleted text message and pictures from a Samsung galaxy ace gt s58301. It’s an old phone last used about 4 years ago the SIM card is still in the phone.

I have a totally smashed iPhone 6splus, can you extract a backup from it please? I would like to retrieve some deleted messages, what price am I looking at?

I’ve deleted a contact on my samsung galaxy s3. I really need to get it back and am hoping you can help me retreive it. i only deleted it a few days ago if that helps. Look forward to hearing from you

The external hard drive is Toshiba. It has been working fine on a HP Spectre x360 Windows 10. I had to switch laptops which are older in Windows (I think 7/8). I was able to open the drive via My Computer but couldn’t open the files because I didn’t have the correct software, Microsoft Office. I was in the middle of downloading this. I don’t think that is any part of the drive not working but the main point is, I was able to see the files like normal. It was working. I have some messages – text (SMS) and What’sapp data that has been deleted that I need recovering. Then all of a sudden, the laptop wasn’t showing it. I tried it on other laptops and it still wasn’t showing. After research I started looking for it , in Computer Management – this now shows it as Drive 1 and require initialisation. This means it has to be wiped off? It has so much information on that drive!! It has not only my medicine degree work but so much content that was saved on previous laptops. Please can you advise.