RAID and NAS Data Recovery

Once again we’ve had some more problems with people losing data from RAID arrays and NAS servers that have crashed before they could take a backup of their data. I’d like to reiterate that in ALL cases of RAID and NAS failure, people should report the problems to our RAID and NAS specialists Data Clinic on their RAID page here https://www.dataclinic.co.uk/raid-data-recovery/.

IT helpdesk iconRAID

I currently run my own small hosting company and we have a requirement for data recovery. We had one of our raid arrays crashed x4 disks and I need to recover the data,
we know what number disk failed and what are good, they are running Raid 5 BTRFS the side of the disk is 4TB and have a number of xenserver disks on them, we only need one disk on the lun with the client data as we have other backups from Saturday. The size of the virtual disk we need is 509.9 GB

NAS

Qnap ts 121 single bay 2tb used for my ripped music and pictures it is say hard drive not found and my qnap cloud has been shut down . Could you give me price please for a recovery and a replacement hard drive.

Synology NAS RAID

The volume crashed on my Synology NAS when one of the three 4TB Seagate drives failed .
It’s set up as a Synology Hybrid Raid (SHR).
The technician at Synology indicated that there were some ATA errors around the time of the volume crash and that the RAID information looks absolutely fine, but there appears to be file system errors which prevent it from mounting correctly.”

Linkstation in EM Mode

My Linkstation live LSXL812 is in EM mode and I can’t access shared files. We have a SONOS sound system throughout the house and need the link station for music. My laptop is giving me the message that I do not have permission to access the music files on my laptop. I have tried to download the update, but the linkstation has disappeared from the network and I cannot find an IP address to work with (and probably wouldn’t know what to do with it if I found it!).

Note: If anyone needs authorisation about sending their RAID or NAS equipment offsite, please contact us at Technical Support.