Getting data back from phones

In this post I turn my attention to getting the data back from phones that have broken or lost access to the files:

various mobile phones

I dropped my phone Samsung galaxy S5 and the screen wasn’t coming up but the phone was starting.
i tried to recover the data with a program FonePaw and this asked to place the phone in download mode and since than the phone is not turning on anymore.
are you fixing phone screens and recovery date frome them???
what cost is involved to replace the screen and recover the data if necessary?

I am looking for help to recover data from a water damaged phone. The phone itself is beyond repair but we want all the information back off it (photos, videos, contacts and notepad messages ideally). The damage occurred approximately a month ago and was given to a company to attempt repair immediately but due to faults on their part we have only got the phone back today with no work being done meaning that the damage may have worsened.

Was in American, FaceTimed my girlfriend and the screen just went black, I think it’s in recovery mode at the moment, the screen and the recovery mode isn’t the actual problem, I had a guy look at it and he was able to recover about 100 pictures but he didn’t have the enthusiasm to get the rest off, it’s an iPod latest generation last year. There’s 2000 photos of my American trip on there’s and desperate to get them back.

In the above instances I recommend you first bring your phone into the LEA’s ICT department and let one of the techs have a look at it. If we can’t help you we’ll send your phone off to a reputable recovery supplier like http://phone-recovery.pen.io/ to get the data back.