New Year, New Problems

Greetings all! – 2017 starts with a bang as we look at the advice on the http://data-recovery-tips.co.uk/ web site. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 which I stood on and badly damaged. Is it possible to retrieve the photos etc? I have been to many phone shops who say they are unable to get them off but they have not actually looked at the phone.

All the data on my WD passport has been accidentally removed. I’ve checked with various programs and there is still data there that can be recovered. How much do you charge to recover it?

One windows partition with music, pictures videos has been formated by mistake. Want to recover the files.

I dropped my hard drive and now it won’t be recognised on the computer and makes a ticking noise when loading. I have a lot of pictures on my hard drive and really hope that you can recover them as i’m really worried that a lifetime of pictures have gone!

My hard drive has stopped working and when it is plugged in to other computers they do not recognise it. I have pictures, music and documents on the laptop which I would like to have recovered.

My portable hard drive got dropped and won’t load on the computer. I took it to PC World where it was purchased and they couldn’t do a data recovery on it due to the ‘moving parts’ no longer working and they had no spares, and apparently them no longer making the spares for it. It’s a Seagate 1tb.
Wondering if you had any advice?

Hard Drive took a kncok whilst plug in. Now does not connect to laptop and has a ticking sound

The port on the external hard drive is moving around so the cable cant connect properly to it. I was wondering if that was something you could repair so I could use it again?

Hi, how much is it to recover data from a laptop which is broken? (Lenovo Thinkpad)